The final of Génies en affaires contest will be held on September 22, from 5 to 8 pm, at the honor hall of Pavillon Roger-Gaudry of the Université de Montréal (2900, boul. Édouard-Montpetit).
This contests is possible thanks to the support of NovaScience Programme from the Ministère de l’Économie, de la Science et de l’Innovation and thanks to the initiative of ACFAS in collaboration with the 3 valorisation companies : Sovar, Univalor and Aligo.
The prestigious jury for the final is composed of:
- David Nault, Vice-President - Investment, iNovia Capital et président du jury du concours
- Chantal Brunet, Director - Strategic Investments and Sponsors relations - Desjardins Capital de risque
- Luc Filiatreault, Director, OpenText Enterprise Applications Fund
- Matthew Smith, Chief Operations, Tandem Launch
- Stéphane Pilette, Vice-President - Investment support, Anges Québec
Together, they will decide (additionally to the public's choice), which technologies will receive the prize funds.
Don't miss this event! It could be an important springboard for the creation of a startup!
Génies en affaires gives the opportunity for students to reflect, learn and develop groundbreaking ideas, as well as a business plan under the mentoring of engineering and valorization experts.
For more information about Génies en affaires contest (in french)
OUR PARTNER INSTITUTIONS